Overview:Xinyang College of Agriculture and Forestry German Promotional Loan Funded Project (Package 03: Procurement of Teaching Equipment) (Rebidding)
Source of Funds:German Promotional Loan and Employer's self-raised funds, all preconditions for bidding had been satisfied.
Description of The Prepared Bidding Conditions:FAGAIWAIZI No.1922, all preconditions for bidding had been satisfied.
Project Name:Xinyang College of Agriculture and Forestry German Promotional Loan Funded Project (Package 03: Procurement of Teaching Equipment)
Place of Implementation:Xinyang, Henan Province
List of Products:
|NO.||Product Name||Quantity||Main Technical Data||Remarks|
|1||Computers||Please see the bidding documents for details.||Please see the bidding documents for details.|
|2||Router||Please see the bidding documents for details.||Please see the bidding documents for details.|
|3||Switch||Please see the bidding documents for details.||Please see the bidding documents for details.|
|4||Cabinet||Please see the bidding documents for details.||Please see the bidding documents for details.|
|5||Touch screen search machine||Please see the bidding documents for details.||Please see the bidding documents for details.|
|6||Self-borrow, returning supporting equipment||Please see the bidding documents for details.||Please see the bidding documents for details.|
|7||Core switch||Please see the bidding documents for details.||Please see the bidding documents for details.|
|8||Aggregation switch||Please see the bidding documents for details.||Please see the bidding documents for details.|
|9||Other equipment required for Information Technology Teaching Center and Library and Information Center||Please see the bidding documents for details.||Please see the bidding documents for details.|
3、Qualification Requirements For Bidder
Qualifications or Performance:1. Bidder's Qualifications:
(1) The bidder must be an independent legal entity registered in accordance with related laws, and the bidder shall provide copy of valid business license or copy of documentary evidence demonstrating its legal registration status in the bid.
(2) The registered capital of domestic bidder shall be no less than RMB 90 million Yuan, and the copy of valid business license shall be furnished in the bid; the foreign bidder shall provide documentary evidence in the bid to demonstrate its owner's equity in the previous financial year (2018) is no less than EUR 3.5 million or equivalent amount in other currency.
(3) The bidder shall provide valid quality management system certificate such as ISO9000 series certification or of equivalent level;
(4) If the foreign bidder that does not conduct business within the Purchaser's country, it shall submit documentary evidence in its bid that it will be represented by an agent in the country equipped and able to carry out the Supplier's maintenance, repair, and spare parts-stocking obligations prescribed in the Conditions of Contract and/or Technical Specifications.
2. Bidder's Project Performance Record:
Since 2014, the bidder shall have performed at least three (3) projects in China funded by foreign government financed loans or international organizations financed loans as the general supplier (the signing date of the contract shall prevail), among which at least two contracts shall be the similar teaching equipment supply contracts as this project, and the minimum contract value shall be no less than EUR 3.5 million or equivalent amount in other currency.
3. Bidder's Financial Situation:
(1) The bidder shall provide original bank reference letter issued by the its bank of deposit within three (3) months before the bid submission deadline to certify its financial and credit status in its bid;
(2) The bidder shall submit its audited financial statements and reports for the last three (3) years (2016-2018) (including balance sheet, income statement and cash flow statement etc.) to demonstrate the average annual turnover of the Bidder for the last three(3) years (2016-2018) is no less than EUR 10 Million or equivalent amount in other currency; the bidder's net worth for the last three(3) year shall be positive;
(3) The bidder shall provide an original Line of Credit of no less than EUR 4 million or equivalent amount in other currency issued by its bank of deposit within 3 months before the bid submission date.(The Bidder shall provide documentary evidences like bank agreement or certificate etc. in its bid.)
4. Other Requirements:
(1) In the case of a bidder offering to supply the goods of the contract which the bidder does not manufacturer or produce, according to the requirements in Section 6, the bidder has to be duly authorized by the goods' original manufacturer/agent (in the case that the letter of authority is from the agent, the letter of authority from the original manufacturer to the agent shall be furnished as well) to supply the goods in this bidding project, the letter of authority shall be original and along with Manufacturer Qualification Statement and other documentary evidence required by the bidding documents;
(2) All products and service provided under the contract shall be in conformity with regulation of "Guidelines for Procurement of Goods, Works and associated Services in Financial Cooperation with Partner Countries" issued by KfW and bidder shall guarantee that products and services provided have all needed license of export;
(3) Since 2016 until now the bidder shall have no any violation behavior during international financial organization financed loan or foreign government funded loan project bidding activities. If the bidder fails to disclose the actual situation of any violation behavior, its bid will be rejected; and the bidder shall be responsible for the compensations for delay of contract award or any other results caused by this matter;
(4) All parties involved in a procurement process of financial cooperation financing project must ensure a fair and transparent competition and at least observe those ILO Core Labor Standards that have been ratified by the developing country.
Joint Bids:NOT Available
Bid without the bidding documents:NOT Available
4、Acquisition of Bidding Documents
Beginning of Selling Bidding Documents:2019-06-06
Ending of Selling Bidding Documents:2019-07-04
To Obtain::On-site Purchase
Place:4/F, No.17th Unit, Su Yuan, Beijing Friendship Hotel, No.1, South Zhongguancun Street, Haidian District, Beijing, China
Price of Bidding Documents:￥￥6000/$950/$950
Additional Instructions:A complete set of Bidding Documents can be purchased by interested bidder from June 6, 2019 to July 4, 2019 daily (except holidays) between 9:30 a.m.-11:30 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m. (Beijing Time). If needed, the bidder could submit a written application to CITIC International Tendering Co., Ltd. to arrange the delivery of Bidding Documents by paying an additional postage fee of RMB500 Yuan or EUR70. Before purchasing the Bidding Documents, please contact the Tendering Agency via +86-10-68732196 to gain more information about application documents required for submission.
Deadline for Submitting Bids/Time of Bid Opening (Beijing Time):2019-07-23 10:00
Place of Bid:Meeting Room, 3/F, No.17 Unit, Su Yuan, Beijing Friendship Hotel, Haidian District, Beijing China.
Place of Bid Opening:Meeting Room, 3/F, No.17 Unit, Su Yuan, Beijing Friendship Hotel, Haidian District, Beijing China.
6、The bidder needs to register before the tender on www.dotfashionng.com. And the evaluation results will be released on www.dotfashionng.com.
Purchasers:Xinyang College of Agriculture and Forestry
Add.:No.1 Beihuan Road, Pingqiao District, Xinyang, Henan Province, China.
Bidding Agency:CITIC International Tendering Co.,Ltd.
Add.:4/F, No.17 Unit, Su Yuan, Beijing Friendship Hotel, Beijing, China
Contact:Ms ZHANG Yue, Mr LU Chenxi
Tel:[email protected], [email protected]
Bank(RMB):China CITIC Bank, Beijing Mansion Sub-branch